Thursday, August 20, 2015

America's Next Top Model: Cycle 22 episode 3 review/overview


Another week, another episode of Antm cycle 22.
Lets just jump right into the overview:
The episode starts where the last weeks episode left off from. The models had to walk the high catwalk and determine whether they get to be in the top 14 or not. So they all ''tried their luck'' and the top 14 were picked.
After that, the models went to their mansion and started drinking and then yet again, Bello couldn't stand Devin and made some comments about him.


The following day, Tyra paired the models up like this:
CoupleBound with
Ashley & DevinBarbed wire
Ava & StefanoChristmas lights
Bello & LaceyChains
Courtney & MikeyHair
Delanie & NyleRopes
Dustin & HadassahSkinny belts
Justin & MaméComputer cords

And then the models had a lesson on ''having a good and a bad no neck monster'' on pictures and Tyra used animals as examples (Like owls or giraffes and so) and then the models had to practice their neck movement.
After practice, the models started their shoot and some of them struggled and some of them were great. And some of them just struggled so badly that it was so hard to watch (Especially Hadassah..)
After the photo shoot, the models were in their house and Courtney got emotional, because Mikey said some ''comments'' about her. She couldn't stand Mikey and told him to leave, but Mikey kinda felt like he wasn't talking anything bad about her and he has helped her out a lot, but thought that Courtney didn't get it.. Plus Mikey told Ava to shut up and yes, she got offended by that (I would've too, because like he was rude as fuck..)



After the ''drama'', it was judging time. The judging is different this cycle (no social media this time. Yes! Because the people would've voted off the wrong person.) The judges didn't see many good pictures and they probably weren't happy with that, but I was impressed with everyone almost. Some models got bad critique and some got good feed back. After judging the pictures, it was time to find out who stays and who goes home.
Delanie and Stefano were in the bottom 2 and sadly Delanie was the first one to go home.
(It was kinda unfair and like I was surprised, because like I felt that she could've done so much more and why did they leave Stefano in the competition?)
Top 14 (I'm #TeamCourtney, #TeamMame, #TeamNyle, #TeamLacey)



My ''top 3'' pictures. Courtney did so good and I just loved her shoot! I was surprised that she was so low.. And I don't even know how Devin got first photo, but at least he gets more attention?

So lets just talk about this weeks episode.. I liked this episode, I did not love it tho. I still felt like it was too rushed or something and it was kinda like cheaply filmed. (Hard to explain but you will get it if you watch it..) However I liked the photo shoot theme and like the new judging way.. It is so much better than the last 2-3 cycles!
It's hard to rant about this episode, because there wasn't anything happening and there wasn't so much drama.. Plus, I just want to say that they made a wrong decision having Stefano stay and Delanie leave.. Like why? Her picture was better and Stefanos picture was just boring and the picture was over edited and looked kinda cheap.
I don't have anything else to say, just hoping for a much more better episode next week!!!

PS- I hope that Courtney wins this competition.. And if she gives up then her fans won't be happy.. Really rooting for her and she can do it.

I'm awfully sorry if the review was too short or boring, I'm gonna try to make it more interesting next week! I really hope the next weeks episode will be more exciting and yeah, can't wait to review it and write about it.

(All the pictures belong to the CW and like to ANTM and everything! Using them for my own fun, nothing else)

No comments:

Post a Comment