Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Why I started blogging.

Don't be too harsh.

Is there a reason why I started my first blog? I don't what's the real reason, but maybe it was because I just wanted to start talking about my life or the life around us all? This might sound really stupid and people might think that I'm too young for this, but I have always wanted to ''rant'' about different things or talk about my boring life and the cool life of other people around me. 

 

What do people usually write in to their blogs? I'll find it on the internet or just google it, but if you have anything you'd like me to talk about, then just write a comment! My first ''blog post'' is a flop but atleast I started to do something new and I hope I will get a little bit of ''viewers'' or ''readers'' on my new blog. I'll post something twice a week and I hope I can keep all the posts long (but not too long), interesting and simple to understand! Can't wait to start talking about the world we live in. All the sad, cool, boring, evil and the other things the world has to offer us!

No comments:

Post a Comment